We are looking for an application support engineer Team Leader for our IT Operation group.
The responsibility is for managing a professional application support team that handles cases for various services units, by investigations and analysis of production problems.
The team is responsible for providing second and third level application support for our global operation centers (GIB, Antigua, Romania).
The cases investigations, and resolutions are under strict SLA commitment.
The team products include working with various departments in the company from product, development, QA and project in the different business units.
Job duty includes 24x7 responsiveness to production problems.
Skills - Qualifications:
1. SQL knowledge - Able to quickly write useful and efficient SQL queries – mandatory
2. 2 - 3 years’ experience in application support team for production systems – advantage
3. Programming knowledge – be able to read and understand programming flow of .NET C# technologies
4. Excellent and proven investigations skills that will include analytic and logic skills
5. High level of English (reading, writing, speech) – mandatory
6. Methodological abilities, order and organization, ability to investigate and go into details
7. Excellent customer service capabilities
1. Team management experience (Advantage).
2. Matrix management ability.
3. Work under pressure.
4. Excellent interpersonal relationship.
5. Independent manager.
6. Drill down to details ability.
7. Excellent interpersonal communication ability.
8. Assertive manager.
9. Well Organized.
10. 24*7 availability – by Phone.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.