Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings Public Limited Company (888) is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. 888 develops and manages principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly professional, qualified BI Reporting Specialist, which will join our BI team.
· Authoring reports using SAP Business Objects and Microsoft Reporting Services, according to data requested by business users
· Maintaining and updating the SAP Business Objects Universe
· Extracting data directly from the DB using SQL
· At least 2 years of experience writing complex SQL queries.
· At least 2 years of experience building reports using SAP Business Objects.
· Experience in Microsoft Reporting Services – an advantage.
· Experience working with SQL Server and Teradata – an advantage.
· Highly motivated and independent.
· Good English communication skills.
· Responsibility and high working moral
· Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation
· Independent learning abilities
· Ability to work in Dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· Fluent in English (mandatory)
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.