Here at Sparkware\BackOffice, we believe that automation is an integral part of R&D whilst providing great insight on systems stability and continuous integration. The automation currently covers the BackOffice CRM. We are looking for a talented, experienced and highly motivated individual to join our automation team. The candidate will be responsible for developing the automation framework (C#/Selenium), efficiently integrating the automation solution with the Team Foundation Server and working with the Dev Team & QA in providing the best automation framework.
· 1+ years of experience in C#
· Good HTML / CSS Selectors knowledge
· Good Knowledge of Selenium
· Understanding OOP concepts
· Prior knowledge with automation infrastructures is an advantage
· Nice to have - knowledge of continuous integration and deployment processes (Microsoft TFS)
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Fluent in English
· Creative spirit aiming towards improvement and innovation
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.