We are looking for bright and talented people. People who are driven to succeed and motivated to pursue a career with our Product team in 888 Product Department.
The Product Owner leads collaboration, facilitates sprint activities, and creates and communicates requirements artifacts that translate business needs into executable requirements. Through a combination of strong business understanding, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, the Product Owner will take the lead in translating business needs into backlog user stories.
We develop Core Business Logic modules, front end web designs, Back Office systems and a variety of 3rd party integrations.
The product owner is involved in all product lifecycle stages in order to promise efficient and qualitative delivery.
· Works with Product Management or other leaders to define broad requirements
· Defines major and detailed requirements and priorities in collaboration with the assigned agile team
· Analyze the current platform architecture, the existing interfaces and the impact expected by new features implementation
· Conduct solution for infrastructural features that involve both user facing applications, business logic back-end components and 3rd party integrations (beyond UX and HL architecture)
· Balances business requirements with technical feasibility and scalability
· Identifies project inter-dependencies
· Effectively delivers presentations to key stakeholders and senior management
· Evaluating risks and trade-offs associated with each course of action
· Take full ownership of the features backlog, their prioritization and the proposed system solution
· An eligible bachelor’s degree
· At least 1 year of proven experience as a product owner
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to present complex ideas simply
· Ability to prioritize and drive sound business decisions
· Extensive understanding of the Agile development process and best practices
· Strong technical orientation
· Demonstrated organizational, communication, and analytical skills
· Knowledge of the principles of product management
· Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly on our applications, technologies and processes
English at a very high level –reading, speech and writing
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.