Sparkware Technologies is a strong R&D software development center established in Romania, we provide software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. Sparkware Technologies develops and manages principal aspects of online entertainment elements, including software development of infrastructure platforms, back-office tools, e-payments processing, CRM solutions, risk management and software clients using various technologies such as: .Net, C++,SQL DB, PHP, HTML#5 among others.
We are part of a group which is a global leader in the online gaming industry for more then 20 years, listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
Our employees and managers care for each other, collaborate and treat everyone with respect and appreciation. This is just how we roll. We make sure to never lose sight of these important values making SparkWare Technologies one of the most sought-after employers in the online industry. We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate professionals and commited to great results to join our team. People who combine the professional know-how with a caring approach and a <can-do> state of mind.
As a <Full-Stack Developer> you will be responsible for innovating while working on a challenging architecture, for the design and the implementation of web elements on both front-end and back-end components for mobile and PC. You will work closely with product managers and the designers within a dedicated scrum team.
- Organised in a "dynamic" SCRUM teams, one in RO one in IL and one mixed.
- RO dev team made of 7 developers, some full-stack, some front-end and one webmaster, all mid to senior levels of expertise.
Projects in the team:
- Main project - the Casino client, made of 3 main components:
- client frontend, built with Angular7.
- client SDK - JS/Typescript.
- client back-end - C#/.Net.
- secondary "satellite" projects:
- Client automated testing framework - internally developed - C#/.NET/Selenium.
- Client configuration project - SASS/CSS/JSON.
- big upcomming project, just started it - moving the existing client front-end from Angular7 to React, and aligning technology with the other main projects in the company (Sport, Poker).
We have good continuous integration support, and have a consistent discipline of unit testing and code reviewing, supported by a dedicated DEVOPs team (Jenkins,Nolio,Git,TFS).
Your role with us will be <Full-Stack> with and accent on front-end, and will be involved in the client front-end moving to React technology, but also to the development of regular tasks required by the Product Managers.
• Design and create reusable code;
• Conduct unit testing and functional testing for client and server side;
• Identify and solve server/client problems;
• Achieve goals within reasonable time frames based on project requirements;
• Create internally used tools to ease Q.A and project workflow;
• Analyze and optimize server/client performance;
• Work with other developers to solve complex problems;
• Contribute to the design of the new features;
• Support and maintain our existing projects;
• At least 3 years of experience working with server-side object oriented programming using .NET Framework 4.5+ (C#);
• Experience with Unit Testing and functional testing on both client and server side;
• Experience building RESTful APIsl;
• Solid understanding of MVC/MVP or MVVM design patterns;
• Ability to write SQL and work with MSSQL databases;
• Experience in a full product cycle development;
• Eager to learn new concepts and new technologies on a continuous learning basis;
• Be passionate about code, be creative, and have a winning “can do” attitude;
• Experience with Typescript is an important advantage;
• Experience in client side technologies and frameworks (React, Angular +v2, Underscore, etc..) – advantage;
• Experience with .NET WebAPI – advantage;
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.