Sparkware Technologies is a strong R&D software development center established in Romania, we provide software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. Sparkware Technologies develops and manages principal aspects of online entertainment elements, including software development of infrastructure platforms, back-office tools, e-payments processing, CRM solutions, risk management and software clients using various technologies such as: .Net, C++,SQL DB, PHP, HTML#5 among others.
We are part of a group which is a global leader in the online gaming industry for more then 20 years, listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
Our employees and managers care for each other, collaborate and treat everyone with respect and appreciation. This is just how we roll. We make sure to never lose sight of these important values making SparkWare Technologies one of the most sought-after employers in the online industry. We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate professionals and commited to great results to join our team. People who combine the professional know-how with a caring approach and a <can-do> state of mind.
We are looking for a <Full-Stack Developer> with a good sense and experience on web development, to join an involved team of developers, and create software to be proud of for our dedicated Casino team.
The projects you will be working on, have a central importance in our multinational organization: they are the casino web client (~85% of work) and the development and testing tools ecosystem accompanying it.
Our projects use mainly:
- C#/.Net, MSSQL on back-end.
We care a lot about code and product quality and about having the right processes in place for this.
CI/CD, unit testing, E2E automation and production monitoring are part of our daily activities, supported by dedicated DevOps teams.
Why join us?
- the team atmosphere, passionate and with a strong interest, AND management support, for writing quality code and following best practices.
- professional development plans, with budget, within a friendly team vibe.
- knowledge sharing is one of our super-powers, and you can have it too.
- daily casual atmosphere, with nice little events to remind us that each success deserves celebration, but also big crazy parties twice a year.
- exposure to multinational and multicultural environment, with only the Romanian community having more than 320 members and continuing to grow fast.
- we are not an outsourced company and we own the product, with all the advantages derived from this.
- we do have cookies.
Why not join us?
- because you don't care about the quality of the code you write, as long as you deliver the feature.
- because you think unit testing is useless and you do it only because some manager said so.
- because your code smells, but you're doing your best to hide it.
- because you don't like new technologies, and prefer to stay with what you know already.
- because you're very formal and can't stand people joking at work.
- because you're on a diet, and can't resist cookies.
What we think you should have / be:
- good knowledge of C#/.Net back-end development.
- 3+ years of full stack web development experience.
- reasonable knowledge of HTML and CSS/SASS, Flexbox, Angular 7, etc.
- interest and familiarity with OOP, design patterns, and best practices in web development.
- passion for code, for delivering solutions without compromise.
- unit testing and E2E testing experience is an important asset.
- creativity, dedication and "can do" attitude.
- some experience with Agile methodology.
- be a good teammate.
About the role:
You can visit 888casino.com for a sample of what the result of your work will be like.
- design and create reusable and testable code for the features that you develop, both in front-end and back-end.
- analyze and fix bugs.
- maintain, and refactor existing features and code.
- perform code reviews with teammates and be a part of the commits approval process.
- write unit tests and/or E2E tests for the features that you develop.
- provide QA with impact and assistance on testing the features and bug fixes that you deliver.
- integrate your code with other software components delivered by other teams, and help them understand integration issues.
- analyze performance issues and implement optimizations.
- create and maintain tools for internal use to ease QA processes and workflow.
- share the technical and project knowledge that you have with other team members.
- work in Agile SCRUM methodology, delivering within reasonable time frames, and providing input and updates in the meetings.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.