We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional Full Stack developer to join our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development, a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude and the ability to work with remote team members offshore.
· Design the overall architecture of web applications.
· Collaborate with the rest of the developer’s team to design and launch new features.
· Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
· Help maintain code quality, testing capabilities and best practices.
· Maintain and support our various websites and web based applications.
· 2+ years of experience with server-side programing with .NET (Core/Framework).
· 1+ year of experience working with Node.js
· Experience with API Creation, CRUD and RESTful services.
· Experience working with GraphQL – must.
· Proven experience with relational and non-relational database (MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB).
· Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
· Experience with integrating with 3rd party API such as Google, Facebook etc.
· Familiarity with team-based version control systems (GIT).
· Self-learning abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work with remote team members (offshore).
· Proven experience with development frameworks and third-party libraries - Angular, Vue.js. – an advantage
· Strong web fundamentals in HTML5, CSS and CSS preprocessors (SCSS) – an advantage
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.