Sparkware Technologies is a strong R&D software development center established in Romania, we provide software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. Sparkware Technologies develops and manages principal aspects of online entertainment elements, including software development of infrastructure platforms, back-office tools, e-payments processing, CRM solutions, risk management and software clients using various technologies such as: .Net, C++,SQL DB, PHP, HTML#5 among others.
We are part of a group which is a global leader in the online gaming industry for more then 20 years, listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
Our employees and managers care for each other, collaborate and treat everyone with respect and appreciation. This is just how we roll. We make sure to never lose sight of these important values making SparkWare Technologies one of the most sought-after employers in the online industry. We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate professionals and commited to great results to join our team. People who combine the professional know-how with a caring approach and a <can-do> state of mind.
As our new colleague YOU will be responsible for:
• Turnover gaming tax calculation in accordance with the laws and regulations of different countries.
• Settling and balancing gaming tax accounts and ERP ledger accounts.
• Analytical analysis of Gaming tax compare to previous periods.
• Monthly/Quarterly reports and payments to regulators.
As your new colleague YOU have:
• An academic education in accounting and economics. (ACCA/CECCAR – CPA is an advantage).
• A Fluent level of English.
• Experience and is able to work as part of a team, yet also able to work independently.
• Background / work experience from complex companies with globally locations.
• Met deadlines and has multitasking abilities.
• Has used high analytical skills – preparation, reporting and presentation to senior executives at the company.
• Worked in a dynamic work environment:
• Previously worked at one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms.
• Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency and familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.