Sparkware Technologies is a strong R&D software development center established in Romania, we provide software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies.
Sparkware Technologies develops and manages principal aspects of online entertainment elements, including software development of infrastructure platforms, back-office tools, e-payments processing, CRM solutions, risk management and software clients using various technologies such as: .Net, C++,SQL DB, PHP, HTML#5 among others.
We are part of a group which is a global leader in the online gaming industry for more then 20 years, listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
Our employees and managers care for each other, collaborate and treat everyone with respect and appreciation.
We make sure to never lose sight of these important values making SparkWare Technologies one of the most sought-after employers in the online industry.
We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate professionals and commited to great results to join our team. People who combine the professional know-how with a caring approach and a state of mind.
· Code marketing campaign communications in HTML and CSS from scratch.
· Creation/ implementation/testing of emails, client communications.
· Run A/B tests to help optimize open rates, CTR and conversion rate.
· Excellent HTML / CSS skills – focused on email marketing.
· BasicJS & PHP skills.
· Comfortable working with Adobe Dreamweaver.
· Strong understanding of current e-mail marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
· High level of English.
· Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel.
· Experience with IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop) or other ESPs (desirable).
· Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) / (desirable).
· Create and edit graphic materials (Photoshop) / (desirable).
· Experience of building landing pages is a plus.
· Have interest in e-mail marketing campaign building.
· Have attention to detail.
· Have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Are a good team player.
· Are confident verbal communicator.
· Are approachable, highly trustworthy and reliable.
· Are comfortable with projects changing rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines.
· Are highly self-motivated & able to work with minimum supervision.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.