As an Identity and security expert you will be responsible for:
• Implementing a new identity management system (creating processes, liaison with 3rd party vendor, testing).
• Ongoing management, monitoring and control of the identity flows.
• Monitoring and detecting problems in the identity environment.
• Project management of security processes.
• Performing other security tasks in networks, servers and workstation environment.
This Job can fit you only if you have:
• At least 3 years experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience with managing and operating IDM systems
• High analytical abilities
• Self-learning abilities and a technical understanding
• Excellent interpersonal skills – A team player
You may also have:
• Experience with Cloud
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of security systems
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.