We are currently looking for an experienced 2D animator with technical skills that can take our 2D drawings and bring them to life.
The Technical Animator will create animation for variety of characters, elements backgrounds, and VFX using Spine 2D and other 2D based animation simulation for a light (html5 based games) environment. Whilst collaborating with and supporting our artists and solving problems through production.
· Responsible for the performance and efficiency of our animated assets.
· Delivering high level of animation and ensuring quality is retained in the game engine. As well as guiding others in those methods of work.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Excellent problem solving, Ability to communicate effectively across disciplines
· Proven ability to be a team player in a cross-cultural and multilingual environment
· Strong ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and prioritize
Skills & Requirements
· Animations in Spine 2D
· Good understanding of figure anatomy and physical motion
· Good understanding of 3D environment
· Good understanding of cinematic story telling
· Experience with classic animation
· Adobe Animate
· Expert level in Photoshop
· Strong knowledge in Adobe After Effect
· 3D software knowledge is a plus
· Illustration capabilities is a plus
· English at a high level
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO OR A LINK TO AN ONLINE VERSION
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.