Sparkware Technologies is a strong R&D software development center established in Romania, we provide software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. Sparkware Technologies develops and manages principal aspects of online entertainment elements, including software development of infrastructure platforms, back-office tools, e-payments processing, CRM solutions, risk management and software clients using various technologies such as: .Net, C++,SQL DB, PHP, HTML#5 among others.
We are part of a group which is a global leader in the online gaming industry for more then 20 years, listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
Our employees and managers care for each other, collaborate and treat everyone with respect and appreciation. This is just how we roll. We make sure to never lose sight of these important values making SparkWare Technologies one of the most sought-after employers in the online industry. We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate professionals and commited to great results to join our team. People who combine the professional know-how with a caring approach and a <can-do> state of mind.
Our new collleague is:
· Designing, developing and maintaining OLTP database.
· Developing with SQL Server 2012 / 2016.
· Providing quality products that meet code standards.
· Analyzing existing database applications for performance tuning, alerting & monitoring.
· Works closely with developers, support and Q.A teams to maintain all DB environments.
· Independent learning abilities.
We look for:
· 2 years of MSSQL Server working experience.
· Strong understanding of MSSQL Server architecture.
· Proficient in usage of T-SQL (SQL Server 2012/2016).
· Strong database performance tuning previous experience.
· Experience in troubleshooting/resolving complex database challenges.
· Experienced with SSIS/SSRS – is an advantage.
· Experienced with MS-SQL Replication – is an advantage.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Responsibility and professional working ethics.
· Good interpersonal skills and service orientation.
You will work alongside a dedicated team of professionals, as:
· The ePayments development teams.
· IT Project Manager.
· Product Managers team.
· System Analysts team.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.