· Daily monitoring of bank balances;
· Process transfers between the company’s bank accounts to ensure funds available for 3rd party supplier payments when due;
· Prepare weekly cash report;
· Prepare weekly Cash Flow forecast;
· Ensure compliance on month end controls for bank, petty cash and corporate card accounts;
· Participate in different process improvement projects;
· Monitoring the Group FX deals;
· Maintain accurate bank account records including audit tracking of authorised signatories and online banking platform users;
· Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over cash management activities;
· Assist with preparation of bank account opening forms and other similar bank related documentation.
· Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels;
· Treasury experience with good knowledge in cash management and cash flow forecasting;
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, Formulas);
· Basic accounting knowledge;
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
· Good time management & able to prioritize;
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills;
· Ability to work with minimum/remote supervision;
· Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.