We are seeking a driven and innovative solutions architect to join our growing team and help generate solutions to address and meet various requirements and needs. In this role, you will work on a variety of projects and will play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses.
This role is the ultimate owner of the overall solution for the project, to clearly define the scope, and help answer any business and technical questions that may arise.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Define and describe an architecture of a system delivered in context of a specific solution.
· Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs.
· Develop detailed solution architectures and system interaction diagrams.
· Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
· Capture non-functional requirements including performance, scalability, privacy, security and incorporate them in the solution design, infrastructure and architecture.
· Work with enterprise architects, project teams, functional and technical analysts to design solution architecture.
· Lead working sessions to develop technical solutions and socialize such solutions to gain alignment and consensus with stakeholders
What We’re Looking For:
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field
· 2+ years of work experience as a Solution Architect
· 3+ Experience designing or developing enterprise grade scalable software solutions
· Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
· Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.