The Web Department is designing, developing and maintaining all of 888 major web applications and services.
As a Team Leader at 888, you will:
- Lead a team that builds and maintain different web application and web services based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and more.
- Work closely and lead the communication with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
- Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
- Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality
This job is for you only if you have:
- B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degree), and at least 5 years of experience in building web applications.
- Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: AngularJS, Angular, React, Ember, Backbone, etc.
- Ability to understand complex software systems.
- Team leading or Professional leading experience.
- Great team player with high communication skills
You might also have:
- A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
POSITION | Team Leader Full Stack Developer | Position ID: 7A.C0E
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.