As a .Net full stack developer, you will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of all major web applications on both front end and back end components for mobile and PC. The applications are both end-user and internal. You will work closely with product managers and designers.
We are looking for people who want to work in a very dynamic team. Dynamism is ensured by the practices that we use (Continuous Integration, Automatic builds, high rate of uploads). GIT is used for source control, task management and build processes helping the development and deployment of the applications.
· Design and create reusable code according to solid coding standards
· Identify and solve server/client problems
· Achieve goals within reasonable time frames based on project requirements
· Create internally used tools to ease QA and workflow
· Analyze and optimize server/client performance
· Prioritize tasks and spend reasonable amount of time on each task to balance between effort and gain
· Work with other developers to solve hard problems
· Contribute to the design of new features
· Support and maintain existing projects
· +3 Experience with server-side object oriented programming using C#, .Net v4.5 and greater, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API and MVC.
· Experience working with and building RESTful APIs
· Ability to write SQL and work with databases
· Experience in a full product cycle development
· Eager to learn new concepts and new technologies
· Be passionate about code, be creative, and have a can do attitude
· Solid understanding of MVC design pattern
· Ability to use client-side technologies and HTML5
· Experience with npm/Bower
· Experience with Nuget packages
· Experience with developing CMS systems
· Experience with unit testing
· Excellent communication skills
· Passionate about quality
· Excellent ability to communicate in English language, verbally and in writing.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.