We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET developer to join the BackOffice team, in charge of developing and maintaining the company’s CRM, a system of software components providing the tools to manage the customer relations and support the business flows.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for:
· Developing and maintaining a variety of BackOffice applications based on user stories and/or logical-design documentation
· Suggesting / implementing new tools to facilitate the business / development flows
· Writing and helping the team members to write maintainable and testable code
· Working closely with product managers, system analysts and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment
· good understanding of the Object-Oriented programming paradigm
· experience in applying design patterns in coding (Inversion of Control, Factory Method, Builder, Decorator, Façade, Proxy, Mediator, Observer and others)
· good English communication capabilities
Nice to have:
· experience with ASP.NET Web API
· experience with WCF-based services
· experience with Windows Forms applications
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.