• Coordinating many work interfaces in parallel.
• Administrative management of the live events projects and tasks from requirements stage to full delivery
• Planning- Gantt charts creation, timelines planning, tasks allocation
• Responsible on new vendors and contracts allocation
• Coordination and integration management of all relevant interfaces until full launch and delivery of the event.
• Communicating & coordinating the events details with internal stakeholders like creative, operational team, retention team and poker room managers.
• Performing other duties as required from time to time by the Events Team Leader
• Creating events landing pages
• Managing the vendors and payments
• Live events on ground (managing operational side at the tournament)
This job is for you only if you have:
• Knowledge in Poker – Advantage
• Magician of matrix management of multi interfaces
• Event production experience in gaming or entertainment industry – Advantage
• An outgoing and friendly personality
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent English - verbal and written
• Hard working and success driven approach in a fast-paced environment
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.