We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional, qualified QA engineer, who will join our testing team. The testing team is a very central and important one and is responsible for many of the major processes within the company.
Day to day tasks:
· Review specification and design documents
· Create and maintain test plans and test cases
· Report, manage and track bugs in our applications.
· Working closely with different interfaces like developers, Product managers and Project managers.
· Developing automation test scenarios on top of the infrastructure
· Investigating new technologies and work with peripheral/3rd party tools
Do you check the boxes below?
· At least 3 years of experience in software testing
· Proven experience with testing methodologies
· Proven experience with HTML5, JS and Hybrid technologies
· SQL knowledge, ability to create complex queries
· Familiarity with Web Services and Soap testing
· Prior knowledge in Web/Mobile automation or experience in C#/.NET/Java
· Familiar with TFS/Jenkins
· Proactive approach
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasks environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to understand the systems, translate specification documents and convert them to test documents.
· Solving problems in complex environments.
· Work with remote team members (offshore).
· Degree in computer science – an advantage.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.