The Poker Room Management team is responsible for managing all poker game offerings at 888poker including MTT’s, SNG’s and cash games on all of our 4 active networks (.Com, .ES/.PT, .IT and .NJ). The poker room managers are responsible for creating, analyzing and optimizing our offerings in order to produce a better player experience, maximize profits from poker games and provide poker advice and tournament creation services for internal customers.
· Poker games configuration
· Creating new tournaments and tournament series
· Optimizing the satellite structures that lead to our major online and live events
· Monitoring our poker room activity 24/7
· Direct contact with our poker players via poker forums
· CI of competitors’ offerings
· Advising different teams within the Poker unit: Marketing, Product, Fraud etc.
· In-depth knowledge of the online poker world – A must
· Experience with data analysis – A must
· English fluency – A must
· Creativity, ability to work on your own and as part of a team – A must
· Familiarity with 888poker’s poker room offerings – An advantage
· Business Object experience – An advantage
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.