We are looking for a talented experienced QA Team Leader to manage the QA team in B2C department. You should be a QA professional with excellent leading and technical skills, deep system and corporate understanding. You will assist QA engineers to overcome the day-to-day challenges and to provide creative solutions.
In this roll, you’ll be working with a variety of interfaces such as: HTML/CSS developers, operation managers, webmasters, content managers and site owners that are in Romania but also in Israel.
- Provide team leadership, guidance and coaching based on management direction
- Review specification and design documents
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project
-Define quality standards and metrics for the current projects/products
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered
- Provide status reporting of team activities against the program plan or schedule
- Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve issues with other team managers
Skills - Qualifications
-At least 2 years’ experience in managing of 7+ QA testers - must
-English at a high level – reading, writing and speaking - must
-At least 2 years hands-on experience in testing web and mobile applications – must
-Experience in manual UI QA testing - must
-Previous experience in manual functional QA testing - must.
-Knowledge of QA methodologies - must
-Experience in writing QA documents (STP, STD, STR) - must
- Work with testing management tools – TFS\Jira - An advantage
-Degree in computer science – an advantage
- ISTQB certification – an advantage
-Ability to work in tight schedule projects and in a dynamic environment
-Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learner, communication and interpersonal skills
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.