We are looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. That has Self-learning abilities, problem solving & eager to learn attitude. To Join our Upper Funnel developers team and work Agile with remote team members (offshore)..
· Design the client-side architecture of web applications.
· Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Collaborate with the rest of the developer’s team to design and launch new features.
· Help maintain code quality, testing capabilities and best practices.
· Maintain and support our various websites and web based applications.
· Proven experience with popular JS SPA frameworks – Angular 2+, Vue.js, React
· Experience with integrating with 3rd party API’s.
· Solid foundation in data structures, responsive design, Cross-browser development, Animations.
· Familiarity with team-based version control systems ( GIT, TFS ).
· Self-learning abilities, problem solving & eager to learn attitude.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Advantage: experience with store managment – NGRX/STORE/RXJS, gulp/webpack, NODE & NPM.
· Advantage: experience with relational and non-relational database (MSSQL, dynamoDB, redis).
· Advantage: experience with API Creation, CRUD and RESTful services.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.