We are looking for a Product Owner for our Business Application domain, which is responsible for developing the Back office, CRM and the Affiliate systems.
This is an opportunity to be part of a challenging position which include planning, analysis and design of complex systems in an international company, working with internal customers and B2B ones.
As a Product Owner at 888, you will be responsible for the customer relationship starting of the gathering requirements, work plan, tasks prioritization & preparing the business requirements and detailed design documents.
Product owner works with numerous factors within and outside the domain, works with customers, and skilled at matrix management.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field
· Proven experience of at least 3 years as a product owner of large software projects
· Ability to work on a number of tasks and projects simultaneously
· Experience in infrastructure projects (in addition to APIs & GUI)
· Experience in defining UI and UX for end users
· High analyzing and thinking skills and abilities; able to find creative, out of the box solutions.
· High level of communication skills
· Willing to travel abroad
· High level of English
· Team player
The following are an advantage:
· Experience working in agile environment.
· Familiar with technologies & Microsoft programing (.NET, MS SQL Server)
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.