The QA Test Specialist will be responsible for testing and certifying the quality of company’s affiliate programs. These consist in a front end application dedicated to affiliate daily activities and reports and a back-office designed for affiliate management and configuration used by our affiliate managers.
What you will do:
- Review specification and design documents
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Verify the software product features and functionality
according to software specifications, documentation and test plan
- Report, manage and track bugs in our applications
- Working closely with different interfaces like developers,
Product managers and Project managers
What we need:
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques
- Experience in MS SQL - ability to understand and write complex
- Ability to understand the systems, translate specification
documents and convert them to test documents
- Work with testing management tools – QC\MTM\Jira
- Experience working with data bases and Web based systems
- ISTQB certification – a plus
- Ability to work in tight schedule projects and a dynamic
- Motivated, with the ability to learn independently
- Very good communication ability
- English at a high level.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.